Monday, January 10, 2011

IF- Deja Vu


Here is a quick graphic for this week's word Deja Vu. Anytime I feel I've experienced deja vu is when I dream something and then later something similar happens in awake life. I haven't had this happen for a long time though. Actually, it's been a while since I've remembered a bunch of dreams. It's definitely a cool experience. Does anyone else ever have dreams where they see people but not their faces? I'm sure that is a symbol for something but then again, just about everything supposedly means something special in a dream. My dreams always have a lot of water in them. I think that means emotions or change. Not surprising since my life has changed a lot in the past few years. So far, it's all been pretty good change. This image was inspired by a poster from a Lincoln High School play in Des Moines. I once dreamed I saw a guy like this walking in New York, a few years later when I visited New York City, I saw someone similar walking around Times Square. Deja Vu.

4 comments:

  1. very cool graphic. (those guys are all over New York City.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! That style is pretty typical. Thanks for the comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was me, :) nice work, i like the blue touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well MK, it was nice to see you then!

    ReplyDelete